Monday, July 27, 2026

Introduction!

 Manifesting being a healthcare worker <3

Dear Readers,

    Hi everybody! This is a blog for girls whose dream is to be a healthcare worker, just like me!


My name is Harper and I am a 16 year old high school student! Right now, I go to a trade school and I am in the Health Technology program where I am learning hands-on healthcare skills! Specifically, I am training to be a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and I will soon be training to be a MA (Medical Assistant). My goal is to share everything I learn with you guys!
I will talk about EVERYTHING healthcare! The different careers, where to buy the cutest scrubs, medical shows, body systems, medical terminology, basically everything you can think of! I would love to hear suggestions of what I could talk about too!

A little more about me though, my dream is to become a pediatric occupational therapist! A pediatric occupational therapist helps children build physical, cognitive, and sensory skills! So I would teach kids who are on the spectrum or who have developmental delays how to do everyday life stuff like writing with a crayon, climbing, walking, etc. Because I am so young, you might be wondering how I even figured out I wanted to do this! The answer is actually simpler then you might think. One day in Health Tech everybody was assigned a specific therapy they had to research and create a presentation on and I was assigned occupation therapy. Immediately upon researching I fell in love with it! A passion I've had for a long time is working with kids, I am a camp counselor! So I chose to research how to do that therapy with kids, and that's how I found my dream job!

I hope this blog becomes a place where you guys can learn, feel the 2000s aesthetic, get inspired, and support one another!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The health benefits of cuddling!

 Dear Health Honeys,πŸŽ’πŸ‚ (this isnt my pic btw, its just really cute) Hi everybody! Can you believe school is starting this week? I'm sa...