Dear Health Honeys,๐๐
(this isnt my pic btw, its just really cute)
Hi everybody! Can you believe school is starting this week? I'm sad that summer is ending, but I am also really excited for the holiday season! ๐๐Fall is my favorite season! I can't wait for the air to smell like apples ๐and wood smoke๐ชต. But now that school is starting, it's time for new crushes and new relationships๐ฉท! While you're in the stands at one of the football games๐, you might wonder to yourself why cuddling with your partner feels so good. Well, health honeys, I'm here to explain it all to you! ๐ซง
When you begin to cuddle with somebody that you really like, your body releases hormones called oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine!๐คช Oxytocin is the one that gives you the warm, fuzzy feeling of cuddling! This helps you calm down and feel less stressed! ☺ can also lower your blood pressure and lower levels of cortisol (the stress hormone). This is really good for your heart!๐ซ
After an injury๐ค, cuddling with someone is good for more than just moral support! When we release these hormones, it can help block pain signals! ❌Cuddling also connects you to your partner more.๐ฉ❤๐จ We also have these things called C-tactile nerves, which are specialized nerve endings in the skin๐ฅฒ. They respond to gentle and warm๐ pressure by sending direct signals of pleasure to the emotional center in your brain!๐ง
So whether you're cuddling with your partner, friends, or family, it is very beneficial for your health!๐ฉท
But before I go, let's do a quick vitals check on myself!
Favorite movie: Pitch Perfect ๐ค
Favorite snack: Apples and cinnamon๐
Favorite animal: Mini Pigs! ๐ท
Most used app: Royal Match ๐ซ
Favorite color: Pink๐ฉท
Also, go follow my Instagram! @scrubdiaries3 and go follow my tiktok @scrubdiariesyay
I love you, Health Honeys! Remember your direction is more important than your speed! <3
.jpeg)
%20-%20Jason%20Moore.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment